Chapala.com Webboard

Ranch Pup of the Week – Beautiful Beatríz

How could someone abandon this darling baby? Well, someone did, and now she would like to have a forever home. This sweet, gentle girl, about 2 months old, is playful and cuddly. With her perky ears and small size, she may be a Chihuahua mix (just a guess) She has a very calm disposition and loves nothing better than being in one's lap, yours, perhaps?

CONTACT US

589b5cacceb98_RDOW_BEATRIZ800.thumb.jpg.832be777a01b29c87aec3bee79638aa3.jpg

I haven't seen her, but have seen several photos, and I volunteered for many years with Corgi Rescue so I do know Corgis. She is too small, long legged and light boned for a Cardigan. Corgis are stocky, heavy boned little dogs with thick coats and short legs . I see what you mean about the ears but the rest of the puppy looks a lot more like a Chihuahua. Here is a photo of a Cardi puppy

4dd8c5796edf2668cbf5a15ff7e23446.jpg

Ah, yes. Her ears, coloring, and markings have that look but not the rest. A distant Cardigan relative may have contributed to her gene pool. At any rate, she looks like a great dog and hope her forever home is found soon. Once again, thank you for all you and the other volunteers do.

Archived