Chapala.com Webboard

Nissan March Improvements

Alpha1

Yes, strut tower bars give more rigidity to your cars;
When you steer a vehicle the bars help shock absorbers and/or  suspensions function faster and dump more
because of less torsion.

However,unless you change the normal shocks to other shocks with more stroke capacity
you suspension systems reach to the limit or peak points where you can not expect more dumping capacity
when it is needed. You can experience this when you make U turn.

And another thing that you may get more chance to receive damages at other side of the body when you
hit opposite side.

Personnaly speaking I would recommend that you should change the shocks when you install the bars.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that, all the posters, 3 people with very limited posting are pimping a product that does not normally come up by someone considering a move to Lakeside?   It may be the greatest product since sliced bread but sounds like trolling to me!

3 hours ago, El Cartero said:

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that, all the posters, 3 people with very limited posting are pimping a product that does not normally come up by someone considering a move to Lakeside?   It may be the greatest product since sliced bread but sounds like trolling to me!

Trolling? Really? The first poster, whom I know, has over 600 posts. And none of those are frivolous. He just happens to be very happy with the change in the handling of his car and is informing people about it. He has no vested interest in the product.

As for me, I've lived here full time for 12 years. Just never joined this forum. I've got no vested interest in the product either. I was just giving my unbiased opinion.

El Cartero, first of all please excuse me if I gave you a fishy feeling on my post.  I just wanted to give someone who might take an interest in the product pros and cons as I believe, I have a borad knowlege of cars since I had been doing motor sport racing.  I did not try to promote the product. 

I think it is all up to the people who takes interest or not. If you are not interested, why do not you just ignore? I do honor or respect the advance members but I try to listen to the newbies, young or old.

Tranquillo hombre tranquillo. 

Relajarte Ukiyo, it just struck me as unusual that a post about a specic car was posted to a website dedicated to moving to Mexico.  Would be a really interesting post to a Nissan March car forum just questioning the relevance on this site. 

T he op is most certainly not a troll .look      at his previous informative posts.

O nce again more rubbish spouted.

S uppose no apology forth coming?

S ome people do give good and factual      information on these boards.

E asy to be  rude here. just not called for

R eally should get your facts right before     you post.

On 2/1/2017 at 8:01 PM, El Cartero said:

I think you missed it here.  OP is an experienced member here.  This is the kind of useful information this board is known for.  I got a bit of a chuckle out of it because this is very similar to an after market part used on Mustangs.  Had the same problem, too much flexing in the front suspension.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-strut-tower-braces-explained.html

Archived