Chapala.com Webboard

Americans have 90 days to leave Mexco

Issues about American expats are out there. This is still very pessimistic article.

Don't panic. I decided to write my Senator to remind her that there is another population affected by the immigration issues that they may have forgotten about. I would expect compensation from the US government if I'm forced to leave.  (Because I need to stamp my entitled little foot)

https://www.cuencahighlife.com/u-s-expats-also-risk-trumps-immigration-policy-revisions/

55 minutes ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Call telling us that because we are Americans, that we have 90 days to leave Mexico, because of Trump. What is that about?

I wonder if you mentioned that Mexico(Mexicans) are used to walls. Every house has one, plus maybe electrification, or razor  wire oh yes do not forget all the window and doors have bars!!!  Some houses look more like stockade's not a home.

And if you live in a Fracc or Coto the "Guards" at the Gate. Have you been invited, do you have the correct documentation?

What a lot of hypocrisy about "The Wall"  

The article referenced above refers to members of the Mexican Senate back in Sept of 2016.  It was in response to some of Trump's rhetoric.  It was also written by an expat in Ecuador who has a vested interest in promoting Ecuador over Mexico.

Lots of people say lots of stuff.  I think it will be wise to keep your ears open, but I think we're along way from the panic line.

y

1 hour ago, Aquaponicsman said:

Call telling us that because we are Americans, that we have 90 days to leave Mexico, because of Trump. What is that about?

That is wild and weird. Is that all they said? Just one sentence? Did they give any identity or was it anonymous? Message in English or Spanish? Did you say anything in response or did you just hang up?

50 minutes ago, Xena said:

Right. Because house walls, walls around a property or a development are just exactly the same thing as a 2,000-mile border wall. Exactly. The. Same. :rolleyes:

Agree. They all keep out the unwanted and the worthless thugs.

8 minutes ago, bennie2 said:

hud, the intellectually challeged left go into convulsions when confronted by common sence. 

While the non-illiterate among us only go apoplectic when confronted by fellow Americans who can't spell five letter words correctly. But hey, it all makes "cents" to you. ;)

Archived