Chapala.com Webboard

La 133 Bistro and Gallery

ericurmudgeon

Open Tuesday through Sunday 9am to 4pm

This is a newish little spot in San Antonio. Family run. Very friendly and the food offerings are excellent. Nice outdoor seating on a pleasant patio. Everything is fresh tasty and well prepared and presented. The menu is pleasantly broad for a cafe/bistro. They offer snacks, lonches, breakfast items, soups, health drinks, and excellent coffee. My wife and I just returned from a very satisfying lunch; queso fundido, mine with Serrano ham and my wife's with mushrooms. Thumbs up for both!

This delightful little spot was just open when the street between the church and the square was torn up and access to 133 became very difficult. Just what a new business needs! They are now struggling with reduced traffic and that is a shame. If you have the opportunity, drop by and just have a coffee. You will return, guaranteed! 

22 minutes ago, hensley said:

So with all the construction going on there is it noisy?

Remember Mexico is a noisy country and yes, there is a little more noise because of the construction.

Please patronize this new place.  The owners are lovely people.

I actually think their days open are Tues thru Saturday from 9-4.

Enjoy

Because of the construction you need to park on Ramon Corona.

Last week I couldn't get through on Ramon Corona.

I know MX is noisy but for a group of gabby women more noise is not fun.

I was trying to organize my lunch group to go there but there are a few that have to park right there and can't walk a block.

• 1 month later...

Archived