Chapala.com Webboard

Food Lake Container

stuphel

We went to this new restaurant for the first time last evening.   It is very nicely decorated, and the waitstaff is attentive and friendly.   It is actually 5 restaurants in one, with a menu encompassing all the choices--from many sushi choices, to the biggest hamburgers in town, to bratwurst.   (The potato wedges are excellent, by the way).  

You choose what you want from the menu(s), your waiter takes your order to the appropriate food truck on the property, and brings back your orders.  One bill (unless you want separate bills) no matter which truck your food comes from.

We ordered from the Hamburger menu, but we saw a couple of women enjoying their sushi, and someone having dessert from one of the other menus.

It is an outdoor restaurant (under shelter), so I'd suggest a wrap for your shoulders in the evening.  It is open seven days a week, until 10 pm.  This is an excellent addition to our growing list of restaurants in the St Antonio/Riberas area.  

A friend and I ate lunch there today..  I wanted Asian food so had the fried chicken (small pieces) with vegetables in a sauce.   It was delicious and plentiful.

My friend had vegetables and steak.  She said it was very good.

The covered dining area is colorfully  decorated.  We chose to sit outside.  It was very pleasant except that the metal chairs became rather hard on the back after awhile.  The chairs inside are equipale.

I can't wait to return to explore the menu further,

Just got back from eating here and was very impressed. There was 3 in our party and we all ordered the hamburgers but different styles. The burgers come with fries or potato wedges, definitely order the wedges, perfectly cooked. Made the mistake or ordering a side of onion rings, while excellent, with the pile of potato wedges they give you I was stuffed. They have a decent selection of craft beers to choose from in addition to the usual mass produced types.

The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. We'll definitely be back, with the huge menu there will be a lot of choices to work through.

Had lunch there today. Both of us had burgers and the potato wedges. Wonderful! FYI, the iced tea is per-sweetened and is very sweet.

Also, ComputerGuy, I checked the menu. They do have bratwurst, Italian sausage and beef sausage. 

1 hour ago, gringal said:

You mean that if you don't want iced tea pre-sweetened, you don't get any plain?

Don't know, Gringal. We ordered iced tea and were offered no choices. Next time I will ask if they have unsweetened. If someone likes sweet tea (or swait tay as my cousin in North Carolina says it) then what we had was good.

Archived