Chapala.com Webboard
Keithsc

Shaw TV problem

A friend asked me to post this enquiry.  Her TV displays a sign that says “Satellite Signal is not being received by your Receiver” or something to that effect.   Sometimes it comes very frequently. Is anyone else with Shaw TV having this problem - could it be a problem with the antenna?  I have advised her to talk to Ajijic Electronics on Monday.  Thanks.

Yes, likely to be wobbly aerial--Ajijic Electronics will fix. It's happened to me several times, especially, of course, when it's windy.

I would call Jose; quick, efficient and no caro. If he is busy, he sends his son. Jose advised he would be at our house at a particular time but the vehicle broke down so he sent his son to realign our dish. He also called to tell us the situation. The son took the bus with a heavy bag of tools (30+ lbs) and walked to our house from the carreterra. Job took about 15 minutes.

He's in Chapala and familiar with Shaw and all things satellite - 376-766-4577 or 331 071 9900.  He speaks english.