Chapala.com Webboard

Big "Attaboy" to E-Sun Solar

Tingting

We've had solar for the last 5 years and have been over the moon with it. Our electric bills, 5 years ago, were topping $4000mxn. Obviously, we couldn't continue that way so we contacted E-sun, liked what they had to say, and had panels installed. Since then, our bills are anywhere from the minimum of $46mxn to a one-off heavy usage (220w dryer in constant use, etc) of $368mxn. Then, we suddenly got a bill of over $2100 for 2 months. Since nothing changed (that we knew about), I contacted the E-Sun folks to find out why. Even though it's been 5 years, Jose and his crew spent many hours trying to help us discover the problem. I can't even begin to say just how impressed we are with how much time they spent and how courteous they were. For me, the fact that they were as quick to respond after 5 years, as they were when they were signing us up, tells me we made the right choice.

We finally found the source of the problem (electrical/not a solar issue) and are once again happy solar users.

BIG thank you to all of the great folks at E-Sun!

I first got my system in 2008 and it was Jsun, now with eSun energy that set me up. Over the years I have had minor problems, like my batteries in my battery backup system needing to be replaced. E-Sun Energy has always been there and help me solve every one of my problems free of charge.

BATTERY BACKUP? You ask. Well in the old cays we had more power outages. Today there are very seldom power outages and I don't believe anyone orders this expensive battery backup option anymore.

Another disadvantage of a battery back up system is that the 6 Volt Trojan deep cell golf cart batteries need to be replaced every 5 or so years and they are not cheap to replace

But again, Thank you eSunEnergy for always being there and solving my problems free of charge 

Pete,

We don't have the battery backup, but we do have a generator. Unfortunately, power outages still aren't that uncommon and it's nice to be able to use all of our "toys" when they happen.

I should have mentioned that E-Sun did all of this at no charge. I think that makes it twice as impressive because there are a lot of companies that have you sign on the dotted line, do their contract, and then disappear when there are problems. It's nice to be able to write a good review rather than a complaint to encourage others to seek out companies such as this one.

I have to agree - ESun is a pleasure to deal with. When I had my system installed I was told they don't offer battery backup at all, which is kind of sad as I get frequent outages but what can you do. I certainly don't regret opting for solar - especially since after only 3 to 4 years it pays for itself.

Archived