Chapala.com Webboard

I Shop Laredo Address

Zeb

As I had some mail that never got to the IShop address, I was wondering if I had the wrong address for them in Laredo.  I checked their website.  Can't find it on there!  If it's there it is well hidden.  I just placed a couple of orders and want to make sure they get to the right place before they get shipped.  Can someone please give me their address in Laredo so I can match it to what I have?

• What I have is this:
  • ISHOP
  • PMB 01-777
  • 2163 Lima Loop
  • Laredo, Texas  78041

30 minutes ago, FlyFree said:

The PMB No. is 071-XXX. The XXX will be your personal mail box no. assigned to you.

2163 Lima Loop is correct.

The correct zip code is 78045.

I don't have a personal mail box.  The rare mail I have goes into the General Mailbox, so now as your numbers are different, I am really not sure.

1 minute ago, CHILLIN said:

We have used iShop's Laredo drop many times.

(Your Name)

2163 Lima Loop

PMB 01 - 777

Laredo, TX 78045

iShop does not have their own trucks. They recently switched to a slightly more expensive carrier/customs broker.

Chillin:  Thanks a bunch!  It appears I have the right address, however, wrong zip code, so I will make the correction.

This is probably a stupid question but how does I-shop work.  I am guessing that I have to register for the service (annually?) and pay for a mailbox here but does that automatically give me the use of a Laredo address for U.S. purchases that will eventually be delivered to I-shop lakeside?

I forget the details on pricing.  I know 16% I.V.A., 6% Broker Fee, then the freight fee based on weight and volume. They currently charge 20 pesos for pickup service, I don't know what a mailbox costs. I wouldn't be surprised to see all these prices rise this year.

It is a good idea to phone them to ask if the item you are hoping to buy is even possible to enter Mexico, and whether there will be duties additional to the tax. This also applies to other drop box Laredo companies such as Estafeta, Red Pack. DHL and Fedex are very strict, and will return restricted items to the U.S. within a couple of days, even if they are already in Guadalajara. Apparently, you can apply, and possibly receive an import permit for that class of item - but that takes two weeks, and the couriers cannot wait.

23 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

We have used iShop's Laredo drop many times.

(Your Name)

2163 Lima Loop

PMB 01 - 777

Laredo, TX 78045

iShop does not have their own trucks. They recently switched to a slightly more expensive carrier/customs broker.

Something is not working right on this site.  I just hit the reply button and ended up here three times instead of in a separate box.

Chillin:  Thanks a bunch!  It appears I have the right address, however, wrong zip code, so I will make the correction.

It is a good idea to phone them to ask if the item you are hoping to buy is even possible to enter Mexico, and whether there will be duties additional to the tax. This also applies to other drop box Laredo companies such as Estafeta, Red Pack. DHL and Fedex are very strict, and will return restricted items to the U.S. within a couple of days, even if they are already in Guadalajara. Apparently, you can apply, and possibly receive an import permit for that class of item - but that takes two weeks, and the couriers cannot wait.

As I have posted on here previously we use Estafeta USA probably on average every other month to deliver parcels right to our door here in PV. Usually minimum 10# to around 35#. All items we buy are shipped to our mail address in Houston then are repackaged into one box and sent accross town to Estafeta USA. Mariana Tejada already has a list of stuff in the box that we provide. Whether she opens and checks I have no idea. She then sends an email with our cost which is almost always $4-$4.50 a pound. This includes everything and we have never paid duty, extra charges or anything else. She has never in many years said anything is taboo. Try Pepperidge Farms Poultry Seasoning, meds, spices, horseradish, clothing of all types, a router all kinds of stuff that amazon says does not ship to Mexico. We just in the last 2 weeks got a box of $32# which included some curtains that were cheaper on Amazon than having them made here, including shipping. Almost ready for another box. My wife calls Mariana with a CC number and the truck leaves for Laredo on Mondays. For an extra fee you can have it sent any day of the week. Usually delivered here on Friday or Saturday but we do have to wait as no time is given.

Except for the obviously longer time frame it's just like ordering from Amazon in the US. Sure it costs a bit but if you want or need it the service is flawless. You can buy insurance, which we usually do, if you have some expensive electronics involved.

This is may a bit of subject..BUT we are using America Ship. We received an 8 x10 carpet and have another product in process. The charges were based on size and weight and was roughly 125 USD including VAT.... Service on the first was flawless... Delivered to our door....

Archived