Chapala.com Webboard

Charcoal Capsules

Zeb

Anyone know where Charcoal Capsules may be purchased?  I have tried the pharmacy in Wal-mart and got a blank look.  I can run around several pharmacies to find them, but perhaps someone already knows where they can be found.

As far as I know they are not capsules here they are tabletas.  Name:  Carbotural 250 mg.; Mfg.: Valeant.  This is carbon vegetal activado for meteorismo, flatulencia, indigestion and diarrea.

You can purchase these at Farmacia Cristina at the Plaza Bugambilias .... see Pharmacies listed to the right on this web page.

Here's the update on how we made out, in case this can be of some help to someone else.  We stopped into Farmacia Maskaras and she had some.  They were not tablets,but capsules (which is what we wanted).  The name is Carbon Vegetal. It was 65 pesos for 150 capsules.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply.

I do not travel without them. If i feel I have gotten into some bad food, I take a couple and they draw out the toxins very fast. They have a way of absorbing heavy toxins quickly.You must be aware that they can turn your eliminations dark, so just be aware of that, and not to worry.

Archived