Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Bank account opening


Recommended Posts

Pretty hard to do lately without a CURP which is only given now by Mexican Immigration [INM] to foreigners with a resident card. The banks also assign a RFC number if you don´t have one which also needs a CURP. Most/all banks want to see your resident card and a copy for their files. You can leave a deposit at CFE by going into the office or with the automatic payment machines if you are out of the área for sometime. You can also pay at any CFE automatic payment machine anywhere in Mexico with an old bill you can scan or the address you can type in on the touch screen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...