Chapala.com Webboard

Physiotherapy info needed

Natasha

A young (Mexican) lady with perfect English who presently works at IMSS hospital in Tlajomulco will be graduating soon after 5 years' training to become fully licensed physiotherapist. She hopes to be moved from her present position within the hospital to the physio department, which looks very likely considering what she does there now.

She also wants to offer private services outside the system (one day a week? more?) , and since she has such great English and a wonderful personality, I suggested she might  consider doing so in this area. BUT I am not up-to-date on how many places offer physio at this time, whether she would be best to try and align herself with someone, or could she go it alone? Home services?

Input would be greatly appreciated so I can give her same when I go back there in a few days, and she can follow up from there on her own. Thanks to all!

16 hours ago, matagorda said:

try Dr. Justina JImenez in the physio therapy place  just west of Villa Nova and on the lake-side (south) collector road near "Dental Express" and the Granite & marble store.

I'm sorry, this is completely off topic but I just love your username matagorda!  "Fat Lady Killer".  It is so funny and I'm going to use the masculine gender version sometime.  Let me be the first to give you a "Like".

Natasha--Call Raquel at Clinica de Rehab (behind Ajijic Clinic): 766 4284. She might have some leads or advice to give you.

I also know there is a rehab place near Dr. Pinta's/ and Mom's Deli in Riberas. I can't recall the head doc's name right now. It begins with a U. His place is expensive. Possibly they'd have need of a new staff member. Maybe someone else reading this knows who I mean.

Also call Dr. Briseno's Quality Care, Lety the receptionist. They had a physiotherapist and I don;t know if they still do.

Lexy

10 hours ago, HarryB said:

This has been discussed to death. Check the archives for names , phones and addresses.

Excuse me, sir, but..... question asked, answered, and thanks given. End of discussion.

So what's it to you after the fact? (And FYI I don't know how to use the stupid archives.)

Archived