Chapala.com Webboard

Puerto Vallarta expat assistance

Lost Dog

We will be in Puerto Vallarta later this month as part of a search for a place for us to live. I have been to Ajijic and Chapala, LCS, etc. and Lakeside is still first on the list. But, want to get a vacation in on the coast and also check the area out.  Can someone recommend an attorney, expat advocate similar to Spencer or Sonia in Vallarta? Thanks.

Puerto Vallarta: Everything you need or want to know

This is a page on facebook.  It is better than any of the Ajijic/Chapala pages and they will have oddles of info to share.  Stroll thru the postings and use search function and if you don't find it then ask.

48 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Not in PV, but I know a very honest lawyer in Bucerias. Sergio Santana Alpizar, his # is landline 329 298 0017, cell 322 150 7128, or 322 117 1190 ( I'm not sure which one is current). Immigration and real estate law. Squeaky clean, does everything by the book.

Thanks, that will be a great help.

41 minutes ago, solajijic said:

Puerto Vallarta: Everything you need or want to know

This is a page on facebook.  It is better than any of the Ajijic/Chapala pages and they will have oddles of info to share.  Stroll thru the postings and use search function and if you don't find it then ask.

I have been searching for the most active forums on Puerto Vallarta without much luck. This one looks like the one to use, just needed the correct Facebook title to locate it. Thanks very much.

Archived