Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone seen our sign?

Check at the palacio municipal ASAP, as they are sometimes picked up and taken there, especially if they are not officially permitted.  A small fine may get it back.  In the past, I have seen such things on the back patio. They are destroyed rather quickly.

21 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

Check at the palacio municipal ASAP, as they are sometimes picked up and taken there, especially if they are not officially permitted.  A small fine may get it back.  In the past, I have seen such things on the back patio. They are destroyed rather quickly.

Thanks for the tip RVGringo. We'll have our waiter look into it first thing monday morning. Here's hoping....

21 hours ago, gcaschetta said:

Like, we know who you are ?  Who are you , what sigh ?  Maybe you should identify yourself and what business are you talking about

Sorry, we've been here longterm since 2000 and have had the Indian restaurant for 6years,and have been posting on this forum for 10 years,so we assumed most folks know who we are. Who are you?  the sign matches our large hanging sign on our restaurant on the Ajijic plaza and it would be a shame to lose it.

21 hours ago, bournemouth said:

The tag says Jasmine's.  I'm afraid that tags don't really work that well as most of us don't seem to notice them.

Yes tags don't work very well. Posters should put more details in their posts.

Please, please, please, repeat relevant information in the post if you have included it in the tag.  It is up to the poster to make their message clear to everyone. Also, not everyone reads every thread and knows even long-time, regular posters by name and business. Don't assume you are so well-known that you can leave out pertinent information, especially when asking readers for help. 

Archived