Chapala.com Webboard

Instituto de Vida Sana, in Guadalajara, needinfo

Here is an article from 6 years ago - it doesn't address your question, but it is a fun read!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/travel/2001/06/03/a-poor-girls-guide-to-guadalajara-spas/3137a6b6-ad29-44a1-9c40-8d486997ea20/?utm_term=.39cc4f2799d4

Hmmm -This gives me an idea "Gary's (budget) mud baths and Natural Spa". The luxury suite would be a sofa bed in the spare room though. Is $2,000 week too much to ask?

these treatments are based on the 5 elements of Nature: Water, sun, soil (mud), air and medicinal herbs

check, check, check, check, check - yup, got all those - I'm in business! Well the steam room is a pup tent with an electric kettle - but it does the job. Never provided a herbal enema before - but heck, I am a fast learner and willing to give it a try. Asked Ms. Chillin if I could practise on her - last thing I remember before waking up in Hospital!

LOL!, your out of control CHILLIN!

I went to a place like this in San Diego called Optimum Health Institute which is based on vegan diet and detoxification.  Many people cured their stage 4 cancer there.  Cheapest was $1200US per week.  Some cost over $10,000 per week.  This one in Guad has a similar protocol and cost $6200 pesos per week base price so at present exchange rate, around $300 bucks!  That's a deal and they have a medical doctor on staff, which OHI didn't.

Below is their website with lots of info and a Youtube video of a guy who went there with melanoma of the tongue and cure it in 3 weeks on the program.  Went home and back to his normal eating habits and returns to Vida Sana after 4 years with the cancer back in his neck.  That is when this video is shot.  His situation reinforces what they tell you in those places.  If susceptible to cancer, you have to make a lifestyle change and do the protocol the rest of your life.  This stuff actually works, have personal experience with it.   Sorry, it's in Spanish.

http://www.mundonaturalspa.com/portal/es/

I mis-spoke.  Guy in the video was melanoma free after 3 MONTHS on the program, not 3 weeks.

I've not been to Vida Sana yet but plan to go there with my wife.  I don't need any recommendations for this place since I know what their protocol is and have gone through a similar one already.  The protocol will heal most health issues, or more accurately, build up your own body's immune system and natural ability for self-regeneration, that your body heals itself.  Wonders of evolution we all are with the ability to regenerate every cell in our body every 7 years or so.  Only makes sense that disease would be washed out as long as you can provide an optimal environment for it, away from environmental poisoning and contamination.  This is what the diet and protocol provides.

Orthodox medicine is not interested in researching or acknowledging this especially with the influence of big pharma who provide them with their medical school text books.  Can't make any money with a solution as simple as this.

I was the manager of the health claims unit of a major insurance company in San Diego from 1973-1979. We were receiving many claims for cancer treatment from a doctor in Tijuana. A one Dr. Ernesto Contreras. His treatment mainly consisted of ground up peach pits. The actual name of this therapy escapes me right now. My bosses in Hartford tasked me to investigate the good doctor. Don't worry about permission to work Pappy, just act like someone who is interested in learning. At that age...why not! Probably why we're now living in Mexico, who knows. After getting over being nervous I had a good time and you can be sure I stretched out the investigation. When the HO evaluated all the info I sent them they ruled that this treatment was not "usual and customary" and thus not covered by any of our policies.

Just remembered what it was called: Laetrile 

1 hour ago, pappysmarket said:

I was the manager of the health claims unit of a major insurance company in San Diego from 1973-1979. We were receiving many claims for cancer treatment from a doctor in Tijuana. A one Dr. Ernesto Contreras. His treatment mainly consisted of ground up peach pits. The actual name of this therapy escapes me right now. My bosses in Hartford tasked me to investigate the good doctor. Don't worry about permission to work Pappy, just act like someone who is interested in learning. At that age...why not! Probably why we're now living in Mexico, who knows. After getting over being nervous I had a good time and you can be sure I stretched out the investigation. When the HO evaluated all the info I sent them they ruled that this treatment was not "usual and customary" and thus not covered by any of our policies.

Thanks for sharing your experience Pappy.

Sounds like the laetrile treatments popular in the 70's.  I think apricots pits have the highest concentrations of it, but found in many stone fruits.  Apparently, very anti-carcinogenic substance and they used it as a focused treatment to target cancer specifically.  I don't know too much about it but think that Michael Landon went down to Tijuana after all orthodox treatments failed for laetrile, and still died.  This was used to demonize laetrile as quackery in the US media.

The protocols used at OHI in San Diego and Vida Sana are more of a holistic approach and an attempt to boost the bodies own immune system, then the body takes care of itself.  It's also not promoted as a "cure" nor treatment for cancer though that seems to be one of the major positive side effects.  I know OHI in San Diego is very careful NOT to associate their protocol with any mention of being a cancer treatment.  If they did, they'd be shut down immediately.  By US law, only chemo, radiation and surgery can be advertised as a cancer treatment.

One thing that is quietly emphasized if you are coming to these facilities to tackle cancer is that it is highly recommended you do so BEFORE you get and conventional treatments.  The theory goes  that you have a much better chance to cure yourself if you haven't already compromised your strength and immune system even further with chemo, radiation and surgery.  But the reality on the ground is that most people go this route as a last resort after all has failed and Oncologist sends them home to die.  Still many miracle cures among stage 4 patients and I'm sure an equal amount of them don't make it at that point.  I personally know dozens of these "last resorters" who though, "Oh well, have nothing to loose".  One friend in particular had stage 4 stomach cancer and was sent home to die.  Someone told her about OHI and she thought, "what the hell do I have to loose?".  That was 40 years ago and has been cancer free since but she religiously follows a mostly all organic raw food regime at home.  She does fall off the wagon so she makes it a point to return to OHI yearly for her 2 week "Tune Up" as she refers to it!   Beverly is an incredible, spiritually powerful wise old woman at 86 years of age.  She's been an inspiration to me and I love her to death……...

7 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

Here is an article from 6 years ago - it doesn't address your question, but it is a fun read!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/travel/2001/06/03/a-poor-girls-guide-to-guadalajara-spas/3137a6b6-ad29-44a1-9c40-8d486997ea20/?utm_term=.39cc4f2799d4

Hmmm -This gives me an idea "Gary's (budget) mud baths and Natural Spa". The luxury suite would be a sofa bed in the spare room though. Is $2,000 week too much to ask?

check, check, check, check, check - yup, got all those - I'm in business! Well the steam room is a pup tent with an electric kettle - but it does the job. Never provided a herbal enema before - but heck, I am a fast learner and willing to give it a try. Asked Ms. Chillin if I could practise on her - last thing I remember before waking up in Hospital!

Oh my gosh!!!! I laughed so hard.!!!  Thanks!!! Chillin!!!! 

When we were in Italy in 1999 we ended up chatting with 2 priests from France. One was the head honcho at Lourdes. We asked him if there are really miracles there. He replied "every day". Especially cancer so I don't doubt other cures.

8 hours ago, Justathought said:

Oh my gosh!!!! I laughed so hard.!!!  Thanks!!! Chillin!!!! 

So did I!  CHILLIN is one funny but very clever fellow!

On January 7, 2017 at 11:40 PM, traderspoc said:

Instituto de Vida Sana  Guadalajara

would appreciate any feed back, and your experience,  and cost.

I  want to find out more about  Vida Sana, may go and stay for a few days

My wife has decided to check herself in for 7 days/7 nights.  Will keep you posted as to her experience there.

See the website link I posted for prices and services.

Archived