Chapala.com Webboard

Happy  2017 Everybody!  We recently heard about this Kokoty Flea Pendant that repels fleas and ticks.  We would appreciate hearing from anybody who is or has used it.  We hate putting the Frontline Plus on our dogs all the time - so toxic!  If this product works, I'm ordering 4 immediately.

Look forward to your reviews!  Thanks in advance

As I have said several times before, I have used it on my very flea allergic dog for 10 months and he has had zero fleas since I started using it. I recently bought a second one and replaced the old one since it says up to 10 months and I didn't want to risk him suffering with fleas. He seems to be a little flea magnet and has had problems since we moved to Mexico over 8 yeas ago. Colorado doesn't have fleas so he wasn't acclimated to them.

Until we get the Kokoty, he was on flea drops year round and would "find" fleas if I forgot to put on new drops after 30 days. He had frequent hot spots and itched a lot. We are both pretty happy we found the Kokoty .

• 1 month later...

Bought Kokoty from The Pet Place at Interlago Plaza. Read a good article about this kind of flea repellent and immediately bought one to replace the spot on drops that I know can be very damaging to our canine friends. I'll be happy if it works for only 4 months never mind 10 which is what Kokoty professes. That would be the break even point if I was buying the spot drops.

Archived