Chapala.com Webboard

Same building as you pay your frac fee is where you'll find the administrator.   As you know just go up the street from the guard shack, paseo del lago.  Just past the second street on your left and before paseo mirador is, on your left, the administration office.   I don't know if things have changed but it used to be a board comprised of, all but one foreigner, Mexicans.   The foreigner had to be fully conversant in Spanish.   That was Bill Farrar on paseo colina but I'm sure he's long gone.    Hope this helps.

Good news. I just sat here yesterday shaking my head at some of the advice and suggestions made to you that could have put you in danger if you are not dealing with honest, above board folks. And if they are stealing water that almost answers that question. This is the right thing to do. No need to put yourself into a possibly dangerous situation and it is your Board of Directors' responsibility to deal with issues like this.

Thanks for the positive, proactive responses. the rest - forget it. Problem is we have guests in our home and I am in Florida, but I will ask the Property Manager to go over and get the information fron the board in the officer so that I can contact the Board. Thanks again for the helpful advice to those who gave it. 

Archived