Chapala.com Webboard

Paying Telmex bill

suegarn

Google search Telmex Pay in USA and you can register and get a customer number and can do one time payments each month or print a form and mail it to them and have it debited on your CCard.

www.telmexusa.com

I pay all my Telmex, TELCEL and CFE using an app on my phone called Xoom. It's now owned by PayPal. There's a small transaction fee but it's worth the headache. It also reminds me when a bill comes due. Weeks in advance. Guess it boils down to personal choice. But yeah. You can pay TELMEX pretty much anywhere 

Go to telmex.com, create an account with a password of your choosing and your telephone number. If you are successful, then your owner has not registered, and you can set up to receive your bills in email, which can then be taken to almost any store.

Ummm...you could try the local telmex office. You didn't say where you are located but there's one on the north side of the main road in ajijic in the east end, kind of across from El Torrito....

I pay my bill for Telmex online at http://www.telmexusa.com/en/Retail-Services/México-en-Línea™/Pay-in-USA

They charge a fee of $2.00 if charging credit card under $100 USD. So I pay $125 and get by for for three months. I pay a bills for 2 locations and it would help if I didn't have to meet the $100 minimum for both accounts. Yes I am using US credit cards for this.

I'm not American (no American CC), and don't have access to pay online because the phone bill comes in the owner's name.  All I needed to know was if I could pay it at OXXO, which Sparks confirmed for me on January 4.  Thank you all for taking the time, but I don't need any more answers, thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/4/2017 at 0:21 PM, Bajabrady said:

I pay all my Telmex, TELCEL and CFE using an app on my phone called Xoom. It's now owned by PayPal. There's a small transaction fee but it's worth the headache. It also reminds me when a bill comes due. Weeks in advance. Guess it boils down to personal choice. But yeah. You can pay TELMEX pretty much anywhere 

Xoom charges a fee of $2.99 and a rate today of 19.81 to dollar not bad but..........the credit card companies treat it as a cash advance not a credit card charge. So in addition to their $2.99 fee you incur intrest from the day you pay with credit card. That's expensive.

Archived