Chapala.com Webboard

Jackie of H2Ole

I'm trying to reach Jackie and when I call the store number all I have gotten all day is that this number is busy or numero ocupado.  When I call the cel number that is on his business card the recording says that this number has been changed and is no longer in use.  I am aware of what happened to his father Tio Bob.  But does anybody know if he is still running H2Ole or have a more current contact number? Thanks.

Chapala45900, I keep calling that number and all I get is the operator says the number you are calling is either unavailable at this time or is outside of the local area.  So probably he has his phone turned off and there is no way to leave a message.  I guess I will keep trying. Also, their 766 5999 office number seems to still be off the hook.  Maybe, he's taking a late Christmas vacation.

I'm in Seattle right now but the cell phone # I have for Jackie is slightly different than that shown above. And it was working the last time I tried it  maybe a week ago

The cel # I have in my iPhone "Contacts" list is

333-394-4413

And yes, most of the time either Jackie and or his wife is/are at the office which is located across the hall from the Guadalajara Report office and the barbershop which leads up to the parking lot or up to the theater complex and Gym, next to the Buganvialla (poor spelling) grocery store in Ajijic

I just spoke with Jackie and he asked me mto post that the land line at Plaza Bugambillas is not in service (7665999). You may reach him on his cell at 333 394 4413. He always responds at that number.

Archived