Chapala.com Webboard

Protest

HarryB

11 hours ago, ned small said:

My friend and I both live in Chapala. He has been here for 10 1/2 years and I for 8 and we are more than familiar with what goes on in the entire municipality which includes Ajijic as a matter of fact because of his involvement in many things,he is familiar with most of the municipalities around the entire lake and with persons from municipal,state and federal governments. here are a couple of examples for you about him,not me. He's the doer,not I and that's why he was given the Chapala flag.

guadalajara reporter-may 29,2010.jpg

chapala electionsab.jpg

Date of this article, please.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU, SPECIFICALLY, BEING A WHINGER. I was trying to be polite, but you missed it altogether.

Who cares when you are going to get gas or pay your taxes?

You wanna talk about "words are cheap"? Where are your actions? SHOW ME.

Harry does not need to prove anything to you, or anybody else for that matter. If you had been a participant on this board over the last few years, you would know exactly what he has helped to accomplish.

And one thing he doesn't do is come here and complain. He asks for help. The last time I was at the offices by the plaza in Ajijic, fixing their computers as a volunteer, it was because of Harry's request.

They were lucky it was their computers you were there to fix..  If it was their iPhones you would still be looking for the the memory cards you claim you can can be installed in an iPhone.. Seems like another case of a border promotion to me...

Never  complained about about anything.. Just asked for an example..

The reason people like you have no credibility on here is that you have attack when someone asks a legitimate question.. 

57 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

They were lucky it was their computers you were there to fix..  If it was their iPhones you would still be looking for the the memory cards you claim you can can be installed in an iPhone.. Seems like another case of a border promotion to me...

Never  complained about about anything.. Just asked for an example..

The reason people like you have no credibility on here is that you have attack when someone asks a legitimate question..

Um, show me where I said iPhones take memory cards. Come on, show me. You can't, can you.

"Never  complained about about anything.. Just asked for an example.." Are you kidding us? All you have ever done since you signed on here is troll, troll, troll. Argue about everybody and everything. Okay, maybe bitch is a better word than complain. The fact of the matter is, you attacked a member of this community, and offered no supporting argument.

Now, also show me where I attacked someone asking a question. Instead of wasting your time trying to close a thread that you ruined, just to save further embarrassment. If you think for one second that I am going to let "people like you" get away with this kind of horse-hockey, you are sadly mistaken. I will take every opportunity to show you up when you act the fool.

I continue to stand for HarryB. In this particular case, he was merely passing along a message from a local group of Mexicans to the expat community... a group of people you patronizingly called "invisible", right here on a public forum.

Archived