Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. G. Basin-Quantum Healing

Sandrita

Probably, a duck-like sound comes to mind........

quantum |ˈkwäntəm|
noun (pl. quanta |-tə| )
1 Physics a discrete quantity of energy proportional in magnitude to the frequency of the radiation it represents.
• an analogous discrete amount of any other physical quantity, such as momentum or electric charge.
• Physiology the unit quantity of acetylcholine released at a neuromuscular junction by a single synaptic vesicle, contributing a discrete small voltage to the measured end-plate potential.
2 a required or allowed amount, especially an amount of money legally payable in damages.
• a share or portion: each man has only a quantum of compassion.
ORIGIN mid 16th cent. (in the general sense ‘quantity’): from Latin, neuter of quantus (see quantity). Sense 1 dates from the early 20th cent.

I find many posters here  to be quacks.  Now how does that feel???   Person asks a simple question and gets crap answers.  If anybody has any real experience PM the person to avoid this abuse. Many years ago we didn't believe in a lot of things that are very mainstream nowadays.  Who know what the truth will be in the future?? Look at the crap we use to believe in the nutrition field.  How about acupuncture?  Chiropractors are finally getting some respect.  I use to believe they were quacks for the most part until I met a good one and listened and studied a little bit.  

8 minutes ago, lcscats said:

I find many posters here  to be quacks.  Now how does that feel???   Person asks a simple question and gets crap answers.  If anybody has any real experience PM the person to avoid this abuse. Many years ago we didn't believe in a lot of things that are very mainstream nowadays.  Who know what the truth will be in the future?? Look at the crap we use to believe in the nutrition field.  How about acupuncture?  Chiropractors are finally getting some respect.  I use to believe they were quacks for the most part until I met a good one and listened and studied a little bit.  

Exactly right, LCScats. the more you study the less confidence you feel in the mainstream medical estabishment. personally, I would only go to them for a broken bone or car accident....

Archived