Chapala.com Webboard

Arrachara-where to buy?

ericurmudgeon

5 minutes ago, ericurmudgeon said:

Now that SuSazon is closed and gone ??? where do I get my arrachara? Thanks.

Costco sells excellent arrachera, both pre-seasoned and without seasoning.

Sonora's Meat Boutique has excellent arrachera and other beef cuts.  You'll find it on the collector lanes on the right hand side when going into Guadalaraja on Lopez Mateos.  It is just before Costco and is set back a little off the road with good parking around it.  We buy all our beef there and have never been disappointed...

10 hours ago, SmartTraveller said:

Sonora's Meat Boutique has excellent arrachera and other beef cuts.  You'll find it on the collector lanes on the right hand side when going into Guadalaraja on Lopez Mateos.  It is just before Costco and is set back a little off the road with good parking around it.  We buy all our beef there and have never been disappointed...

Second this. They have about the best arrachera I've had down here. Also excellent vacio and just about any cut of steak you can imagine.

A few years ago, OK maybe 10, I used to see Bruno shopping at Soriana. As we were friendly I naturally asked him what he was buying there. He was waiting near the meat case and he told me they had the best arrachera. I never ordered his arrachera because I always ordered the baseball filet.

On 12/29/2016 at 9:50 PM, pappysmarket said:

A few years ago, OK maybe 10, I used to see Bruno shopping at Soriana. As we were friendly I naturally asked him what he was buying there. He was waiting near the meat case and he told me they had the best arrachera. I never ordered his arrachera because I always ordered the baseball filet.

Sorianna and now Walmart carry the same commercial brand now. Actually, Sorianna stocks about 3 brands and they are all good,lightly BBQ'd and served with mashed potatoes and asparagus. Tony's is not as good as these in my opinion. Bonus,you can get them right here. I never bother ordering it in restaurants anymore.Bruno is not the only restaurant that started buying at Soriana by the way.

1 hour ago, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

Where can we buy Johnsonville sausages now?  Walmart had cases of turkeys so no room for Johnsonville sausages....are they back yet anyplace??  

We bought a box with 3 packs at Sam's club, on Thursday, since Walmart has been out for more than a month.

Archived