Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for place to refill my laser printer's toner

cookj5

I have a laser printer that needs a refill of its toner cartridge. Eco Print did it last time, but every time I go by their store on the corner of Galeana and Guadalupe Victoria, it's not open. The sign is still there but there is nothing to indicate if they are, or are not, still in business. Does anyone know for sure?  If not are there any other options in the North Lake area?

I believe that place closed a long time ago. The only one I know doing refills locally is at Lm@com on Ocampo, and she charges $500, which is a ludicrous price for a cartridge refill (when you consider a brand new generic cart is $800, and that for several years I was paying $250 or less at another place that is now gone). Sending it to Guad will also get you a $500 cost. Taking it to Guad to a refill place is cheaper, until you consider the gas and time. I should look into doing it myself.

I have bought "generic new" laser cartridges on Mercado Libre twice, from different vendors, and in both cases they ended up giving me problems, or expired way before their time.

Most recently I paid the 500 pesos at the place on Ocampo, trading my empty cartridge for a refilled one in stock. I'm very happy with the result.

23 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

I believe that place closed a long time ago. The only one I know doing refills locally is at Lm@com on Ocampo, and she charges $500, which is a ludicrous price for a cartridge refill (when you consider a brand new generic cart is $800, and that for several years I was paying $250 or less at another place that is now gone). Sending it to Guad will also get you a $500 cost. Taking it to Guad to a refill place is cheaper, until you consider the gas and time. I should look into doing it myself.

Thanks for your response. Where exactly is the place on Ocampo to which you are referring? Ocampo between which two cross streets?

INK CARTRIDGES,TONER REFILL,COMPUTER & PRINTER REPAIR,HOUSE CALLS. SINCE 1995. CARRETERA OTE.# 116 RIGHT INFRONT TELMEX OFFICE AJIJIC.CEL. PHONE NUMBER: 3331992545 08:AM TO 06:00 PM MONDAY TO SATURDAY.WE ALSO HAVE A DROPBOX OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY WERE YOU CAN LEAVE YOURE CARTRIDGES WHEN IS CLOSED AND PICK THEM UP NEXT DAY ALREADY,SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT.MORE THAN 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE

Archived