Chapala.com Webboard

Seamstress

GeorgiaPeach

I have been using a very good one (for me) on privado Guerrero (between Degollado and Flavio Romero) for several years (Chapala).  Very friendly lady too.... Patricia is her name.

Rony

On 12/17/2016 at 5:50 PM, Rony said:

I have been using a very good one (for me) on privado Guerrero (between Degollado and Flavio Romero) for several years (Chapala).  Very friendly lady too.... Patricia is her name.

Rony

Rony - I have to tell you that I am thrilled with her work it is excellent. Fast and very reasonable. Will be using her for many other items. Thank you for the rec.

Great !

Rony

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:05 PM, FeelinGroovy83 said:

There is a new seamstress on Flavio Romero between Guerrero and Acapulco, south side.

Wouldn`t recommend. She made 2 shirts for me that were quite unprofessional. Sloppy seams, multiple colors of thread, etc.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:50 PM, Rony said:

Rony

Rony or Georgia: can you indicate a bit more the location of Patricia on Privada Guerrero - address or position on street, color of house.   Thanks.

1 hour ago, bdmowers said:

Rony or Georgia: can you indicate a bit more the location of Patricia on Privada Guerrero - address or position on street, color of house.   Thanks.

She is the 2nd house in - yellow 2 story with balcony - no sign - knock hard - I am very happy with what she has made for us - just dropped  off material for three more covers. 

3 hours ago, SmartTraveller said:

I'm looking for a high quality seamstress who is capable of working from a photo using beaded lace fabric that is $200+ per metre to make me a wedding dress.   Anyone who works at this level in the area?

If you are looking at that quality of work I wouldn't risk anyone locally other than Marta Zoch in Jocotepec tel 387-763-3219.   Otherwise check with the fancy stores with fancy dresses in the windows, on Av. Chapultepec very near Av Mexico. There are also a couple of businesses just the first 2 blocks of Av.Vallarta, west of Chapultepec, on either side of street.  They have dresses in the windows and make to order. They are not cheap but mostly work with very expensive imported fabrics and will represent a good savings over USA/Canada prices.

On 1/30/2017 at 5:01 PM, GeorgiaPeach said:

on privada guerrero - 2nd house in - 2 story yellow with balcony - no sign - knock on white door.

I made 2 trips to make sure of my directions. I talked to 3 neighbors and they never heard of Patricia and behind the white  door, according to the immediate neighbor, is a parking lot. I knocked on the white door and no answer. How long has it been since someone has been there. Did she move??

9 hours ago, geeser said:

If you are looking at that quality of work I wouldn't risk anyone locally other than Marta Zoch in Jocotepec tel 387-763-3219.   Otherwise check with the fancy stores with fancy dresses in the windows, on Av. Chapultepec very near Av Mexico. There are also a couple of businesses just the first 2 blocks of Av.Vallarta, west of Chapultepec, on either side of street.  They have dresses in the windows and make to order. They are not cheap but mostly work with very expensive imported fabrics and will represent a good savings over USA/Canada prices.

Thank you Geeser!

Archived