Chapala.com Webboard

Found Dog--Terrier, small black/grey

This nice black and grey miniature schnauzer? has been hanging around our house for a few days. He has no collar. He is small, about 9 inches at the shoulder. I would guess he weighs about 10 pounds. He does not look like a street dog but may have been lost for a while as his coat is matted and he has picked up some burrs. We ignored him for a few days to see if he would go home, but he shows up on our terrace every morning.  I fed him today, but we would like to find his owners. Please PM or call me (766-4413) if you know who his people are.  If there is another place to get the word out about him, please let me know.  Thank you.

DogFace.jpg

IMG_0372.JPG

Thank you. Flyers are up. Applied to a Google Group and will post there once I have access. I don't have a facebook account.

Took him to the vet yesterday and the groomer today. He checked out just fine. He is 4-5 years old. He said that the dog had probably been on the street for quite awhile. And the groomer said he was good on the table and had obviously been groomed before. 

I will PM you Bdlngton if I don't hear from an owner in a few days. You will have the first option. If anyone else is interested let me know. He really is a nice dog. 

6 hours ago, ttervooren said:

Thank you. Flyers are up. Applied to a Google Group and will post there once I have access. I don't have a facebook account.

Took him to the vet yesterday and the groomer today. He checked out just fine. He is 4-5 years old. He said that the dog had probably been on the street for quite awhile. And the groomer said he was good on the table and had obviously been groomed before. 

I will PM you Bdlngton if I don't hear from an owner in a few days. You will have the first option. If anyone else is interested let me know. He really is a nice dog. 

Thank you for all you have done for him so far.  I hope he has a family that is looking for him.   I can't guarantee I could adopt him...would have to get the approval of my other two terriers...but I would like to look at the possibility.  

Whoopee! He's found his forever home. 

I just got the call that the family that has had the sweet little guy for the past several days has agreed to add him to their family.  They have named him Duffy and are delightful folks.  I am so happy for him I can hardly stand it. 

Happy holidays to all.  

7 hours ago, ttervooren said:

Whoopee! He's found his forever home. 

I just got the call that the family that has had the sweet little guy for the past several days has agreed to add him to their family.  They have named him Duffy and are delightful folks.  I am so happy for him I can hardly stand it. 

Happy holidays to all.  

Kudos to you for what you did for this precious pup. ??

Archived