Chapala.com Webboard

REY TACO CHRISTMAS EVE MENU

fordtruckman

REY TACO CHRISTMAS EVE MENU

ONLY TAKE OUTS)

ROASTED TURKEY 

10 PAX MINIMUM, INCLUDES: WALDORF SALAD, MASHED POTATOES, SWEET POTATOES, GRAVIE, STUFFING, CRANDBERRY SAUCE AND BREAD.  FOR ONLY$1,200 PESOS.

MEAT LASAGNA

8 PAX, INCLUDES: MIX SALAD AND GARLIC BREAD. FOR ONLY $800 PESOS.

ROAST PORK LEG

GRAVIE, SWEET POTATOE, MASHED POTATOE, WALDORF SALAD AND BREAD. FOR ONLY  $120 P/PERSON. MINIMUM (2).

STUFFED PORK LOIN

GRAVIE, SWEET POTATOE, MASHED POTATOE, WALDORF SALAD AND BREAD. FOR ONLY  $120 P/PERSON. MINIMUM (2).

BEEF FILET DIANE

GRAVIE, SWEET POTATOE, MASHED POTATOE, WALDORF SALAD AND BREAD. FOR ONLY  $180 P/PERSON. MINIMUM (2).

December 22nd last day for request!

Please call: 3314296582 Elba 

e-mail: mark-bouleau@hotmail.com elbarin@hotmail.com

This was probably written by Christian. Marcos younger brother, who has moved from Cancun to help with the business while Marco is working as a Chef in Baja. Marco is a professionally trained Chef who excels at preparing the "classical" types of dishes listed above.

They have converted a portion of their families home into a restaurant and kitchen. This why they are able to keep the prices down. The easiest way to find them is to drive through the Soriana parking lot. Then turn right on a cobble road, then a short distance later, turn left, up a small hill. They are at the top of the hill - usually lots of parking.

Tough decisions here. I think I am leaning towards the Beef Fillet Diane. Marco and Christian's father was/is a Chef from France. I'll bet this was one of his signature dishes, passed on to his family. I don't know this as fact, but would like to believe it to be so. Classic French, classic 1970's "gourmet" dish.

Archived