Chapala.com Webboard

Home services

cedros

Has anyone had pool, concrete, or painting done by Jurgen of Home Services? If so do they have any comments. You can send me a private message.

• 7 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:04 PM, brycie1 said:

They recently painted the inside of my house and did a terrible job. I need to have some of it repainted.

They have just painted the inside of my house and I'm very happy. They are meticulous about cleaning up and covering up. They're personable and arrive on time. I use really good quality paint and it covers in one coat. I also told them not to dilute it.

@eagles100 Why don't you give Juan Pablo a call and ask for references that you can physically check out for yourself. His cell phone number is 333-968-2939 and he is fluent in both Spanish and English. I don't believe that Jurgen is working with him any more.

I am somewhat new to the area, I did hear from a friend that Juergan was good, and spoke english.  I need a whole new section brand new build on our property.  Is Juergan the owner?  Is he General Contractor?  I need the name of his company and contact.  If anyone has photos of his work, It would be appreciated.  Need to start construction very soon and have funds ready to go.  I prefer to work with an owner of a company, and want to make sure the work has proper oversight, as we are back and forth to the states right now.  Any info on this company would be appreciated.  Hoping for recent work recommendations.  Send me a personal message with any information. 

Archived