Chapala.com Webboard

Where Can I Get....?

Carolina

I would like to buy or borrow a cookie cutter in the shape of a GINGERBREAD MAN.  Also, I've been trying to find red food coloring and red sugar sprinkles.  Have looked at Walmart and SuperLake this evening; neither has them.  Does anyone know where I can obtain any of these items?  TIA from Carolina   :wacko:

Check out the stores in Chapala. There's a little party store across from Coppel. You mind find that in there. Many little tiendas in Chapala are loading up with Christmas stuff, so I do think you'd find it.

I bought sugar sprinkles in Walmart the other day. Not sure if they had red. They are in the middle aisle close to the fish counter not in the aisle with the baking supplies.

Thanks for the replies.  Computer Guy, are you talking about gingerbread-boy cookies cutters, or about the fine sugar sprinkles?  Thanx!

right... no, the sprinkles. Haven't noticed cookie-cutters, although some of our bazaars might. I fortunately got my cookie cutters with my ultra DVD pack of "A Christmas Story", but the closest thing to a gingerbread man is the cutter of the kid in his bunny pyjamas... or possibly the major award leg lamp... .

• 4 weeks later...

Gingerbread & other cookie cutters in the variety store on Chapala's main drag, east side.

Archived