Chapala.com Webboard

Amazon.com.mx - no confirmation email ??

Arjay

I ordered an item yesterday from Amazon.com.mx and for the first time ever of ordering online I didn't receive a confirmation email.

Does anyone know if this is unusual?  It makes me a bit uncomfortable not knowing for sure whether my order has gone through.  When I go to the website it appears to be there but still no confirmation.

Any suggestions, please?  I know, I know, but I don't speak Spanish so going to an Online Chat or Help may not be too helpful.

I've bought from them many times.  Sometimes you don't get an email until they ship the item out.  If on their website it shows up as "en proceso" or something similar, it means it hasn't shipped yet.  However, if you're still concerned, they have bilingual reps on their online chat. 

17 hours ago, miomama said:

I've bought from them many times.  Sometimes you don't get an email until they ship the item out.  If on their website it shows up as "en proceso" or something similar, it means it hasn't shipped yet.  However, if you're still concerned, they have bilingual reps on their online chat. 

Where do you find the Online Chat, please?

Archived