Chapala.com Webboard

DHL & Amazon

elrich

I am trying to to return a package to Amazon. I followed all the return instructions. I downloaded the three return labels (two international customers return and one return senders address) I took the package to DHL. He said he needs a fourth label that looks exactly like the WPX that came on the box when delivered. I can't figure out what he needs. He said I should be able to download it from Amazon. They know nothing about a fourth label. Anybody else have this problem with DHL.

Yes, I had the same problem.  The return shipping labels that they give you to download will not work at DHL.  You have to take the package to iShop to return.  Unfortunately, the shipping cost for an item that was worth about $40 USD was going to cost me $190 USD!  I went back home, called Amazon directly, explained the problem.  They told me not to ship the defective item back, but they sent out a replacement at no cost.

My very 1st Amazon USA order was over a year ago. The tracking showed attempted delivery....by the Mexican postal service. Yeah right. We live in a gated community with a guard 24/7 so I know this was not true. I called Amazon and they sent out the entire order again Fedex. Arrived in 2 days. The original order arrived 3 weeks later. Called Amazon and they said to keep everything. 

Another order they sent the wrong size. Again they sent out a new item in the correct size via FedEx and said to keep the one that was too small.

Amazon has been awesome!

Archived