Chapala.com Webboard

Need a Mac guy in Ajijic fast!!!

Remi

I dropped my Macbook Air, flat on the floor, lid closed, right side up, but not the trackpad won't work. Everything else is fine.  I am also trapped in my house due to house construction and can't leave.  Does anyone know a good Mac repairperson who will come to my house, or failing that, one I can go to but get in right away?  I live in the Raquet Club and really don't want to have to drive in to Guad.  I think perhaps it is just out of alignment with the case and it will just take opening it and closing it again.  Hope. Hope.  But, I hate to do it myself and I believe they have a special little tool to open it that most mini screwdriver sets do not have. I will owe you big time if you can help.  My computer is vital right now.  Thanks.."Restless in the R. Club."

Hall Microcomputers visit to Ishop is your best option, I think.  Yes, they may have to take the computer to Guadalajara to fix it properly and run a complete diagnostic test.  Asi es la vida.

Yes.. after a day I suddenly remembered I have three mice.. one tiny one that wore out after a day's use and another standard plug-in plus a bluetooth that I haven't had time to charge up and get working.  It is hectic around here.  The mouse has saved me, although it is a pain to use since I'm never at an actual desk..but I will call the guy above when I have a minute and will report back.. Such a strange problem to have.  Thanks to all who took the time to give advice.  

Archived