Chapala.com Webboard

Trail of Tears

pedroshalfbrother

Ok; looking for some advice or recommendation. looks like we are going be living the Trails Of Tears over again. I have a few questions that I will like to get your opinion or advice for us that might be deported against our will.

1. Us with children,(Mexican American) would you plan to get them registered in the country that your spouse is from while living here in the states?

trail of tears.jpg

40 minutes ago, HookEmHorns said:

Why would you ask complete strangers who know nothing about your family and situation for advice? That  cannot be of any help to you, as they have no investment in your family. Ask those questions of friends and family, because they have a personal interest in your situation and know your family.

I thought we was family here, guess not.

I think HookEmHorns comment was sensible. Pres-Elect Trump has moderated his immigration stance from deport everyone to a more reasoned deport only the convicted criminals. 

And here I thought this thread was about the behavior of the losing side of this election. :D

Pedro, they don't even need a visa to go to Canada now.  And neither do you. :D:D

Sham thread, folks.  This is the same guy who posted his BSA moto wouldn't start so he missed the moto rally in Chapala.  Only one guy around here with a BSA that doesn't run a lot of the time.

Creative attempt to start a political thread, though Pedro.  Give you credit for that. :)

Archived