Chapala.com Webboard

Renewed House Sitting site

howardF

Check out the brand new rendition of HouseSitMexico where you can find qualified house sitters or look for house sitting opportunities for yourself in Mexico.  Check out the website at HouseSitMexico.com and if you sign up now, there's a 50% off coupon for a limited time.

• Like 1

Hey - thank you for the mention!  Yes, it's true that www.HouseSitMexico.com has relaunched with an all-new site.  The members of this web board are cordially invited to contact me for an extra special offer if you wish to join.  I appreciate the kudos!  The focus of the website is very much community-oriented.  While we have lots of sitters coming from outside Mexico, we're excited that nearly half of the sitters live somewhere in Mexico (and many are homeowners here too).  Lots of people want to come here to Lake Chapala. We hope to see a situation where a pet owner can go for a weekend, even at the last minute, and have good pet care while they're gone.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi there homeowners and pet owners anyone in need of a good house sitter ? responsible,bilingual,with integrity, and smart.  Look no further. I currently live in Guadalajara and looking to move right in Ajijic lake chapala.. if youre in the need of a long term house pet sitting I can be of great help.  3317754060 Caesar Vizcarra.   Regards 

• 10 months later...

I am arriving in Chapala Jan. 22/20 and am looking for a house sitting job.  I will be in Chapala until the end of March/20. I am a 69 year old, active female, who is escaping the Canadian winter.  I am very responsible and very clean.  I have  no experience with pets. I need to know a.s.a.p. or I will book a hotel for a monthly rate.  Thank you.