Chapala.com Webboard

Chivas game Sat 19 @ 9pm

Mex4now

Appreciate recommendation on local driver that would enjoy the game with son in law & grandson.

Assuming the traffic really backs up near the Omnilife stadium requiring an early start.... anyone have practical expierence of attending a game in past/ ticket & driver costs ?

Thanks

I have taken the Canadian folks based bus trip to Omnilife stadium with a leased old Dina/Mercedes Bus. The parking lot is huge and doable but leaving takes a while especially if you are a bus way at the back of the lot.  We had problems buying tickets and had to have a mexican with some clout buy out tickets but we were trying to buy 40 plus.  Its what we saw and experienced.   I would say its a doable trip but nice to have somebody who has done it before is my advice. Sorry don't know much more.

Thanks Zed for the information... just wondering if you bought tickets right at the stadium just before the game started or at another outlet in Guad the day of the event or a Ticketmaster ?

Appears I have located a trusted Mexican driver( English speaking) that would make this trip/event more enjoyable.

Saludos

Archived