Chapala.com Webboard

Lasagna - meat, restaurant that makes the best

solajijic

You might try ordering from Andrew Robertson, chefandrew@ymail.com

He frequently caters for us at Lakeside Little Theatre and I've had his meat lasagna a couple of times. He also prepares a vegetarian version with grilled veggies. Both were excellent. His cell is 33-1517-8930.

9 hours ago, kbleitch said:

You might try ordering from Andrew Robertson, chefandrew@ymail.com

He frequently caters for us at Lakeside Little Theatre and I've had his meat lasagna a couple of times. He also prepares a vegetarian version with grilled veggies. Both were excellent. His cell is 33-1517-8930.

Can you give me a rough idea of the cost for a meat or veggie lasagna to feed a group of 12?

Sorry, Gringal, I can't. I've always worked with Andrew with him catering a meal to a location which included not just the lasagna, but the full meal deal (salad, bread, etc.)

Shoot him an email and ask; he will get back to you quickly.

1 hour ago, solajijic said:

Manix might work out, I have had Andrew do many things for us over the years but I thought he was in Canada.  I will ask on his FB page where he is.  Thanks

Yes, Andrew is here. I talked to him yesterday and he's catering the next Little Theatre post-production party.

4 hours ago, kbleitch said:

Sorry, Gringal, I can't. I've always worked with Andrew with him catering a meal to a location which included not just the lasagna, but the full meal deal (salad, bread, etc.)

Shoot him an email and ask; he will get back to you quickly.

:)

Please pass on his email and I'll do that.

He catered a fund raising event that I attended and the food was just delicious.  Memorable.