Chapala.com Webboard

Any Can Am Spyder riders at Lakeside?

mhopkins2

Unsuccessfully tried to find a dealer for BRP Can Am motorcycles in Guad but I'm sure I've been by one.  I've seen several of the 3-wheelers here at Lakeside and hopefully one of them reads this forum.  At my age plus cobblestones it would be a lot more stable as opposed to 2 wheels.  If you know where a dealer is would you please respond?  Thanks much.

Motomar is one of the largest Can Am dealers in Guadalajara.  Their location is on the north side of Lazaro Cardenas heading in towards downtown - 2335 Lazaro Cardenas.  Really large yellow building, hard to miss.

I got to the mx.brp.com website and they list dealers in GDL - Motores Marinos y Herramientas

2337 Av. Lazaro Cardenas, Guadalajara, JAL, 44440, MX    52 33 812 8084  and

Ssandier SA de CV  5500-B Av. Vallarta Col Camichin, Zapopan, JAL, 45020, MX   52 33 3770 7490

PS I was pulling this when Ezzie answered ...

There are plenty of people riding these in Jalisco and all over Mexico for that matter . There are even clubs which I have seen riding together en mass. A member of a local MC rides one because his wife is infirm and needs a walker which they carry on it. You can see that one parked outside the Iron Horse biker bar in Riberas most Sundays.

Archived