Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for 3 end tables for our Den

Arjay

We need 3 end tables for our den, about 18" wide X 16" deep X 22" high.  Can anyone suggest a good, reliable carpenter / handyman to make them to order, or know if I can buy something like that Lakeside.

Many thanks.

Have a chat with the folks at Have Hammers carpentry school in Riberas (north side of Carretera just 2 doors west of S&S Auto.  Since you know your dimensions, I am sure they could make you the appropriate tables.  And you'd probably be helping out some deserving kids, as well.

3 hours ago, stuphel said:

Have a chat with the folks at Have Hammers carpentry school in Riberas (north side of Carretera just 2 doors west of S&S Auto.  Since you know your dimensions, I am sure they could make you the appropriate tables.  And you'd probably be helping out some deserving kids, as well.

I believe the name has been changed to Mr. Hammer.

19 hours ago, stuphel said:

Not having used them, what is the quality of their work like if they are students, just learning?  Thanks.

Just go in and have a look around. I've seen some of the work just by walking by and it looks lovely. I hope your PM gave you more of the inside workings of it. All I can attest is eye-balling the place and I plan to hire them for a bed frame.

I would recommend Jose (331-603-1813).  He has built us a large built in desk and credenza, dining table, kitchen island, and is in the process of finishing three end tables and an entry table. Quality and workmanship is excellent.. Pricing is less than  the US  (Stanley or equivalent) .

You provide a picture and dimensions.... Easy Peasy... 

Archived