Chapala.com Webboard

Life for single people at Lakeside

On 11/17/2016 at 4:43 PM, Tangoguy said:

You might consider joining the hiking group. They meet Tuesday's 0900hrs at Don's Donut shop. 

The hiking group goes out both Tuesday and Fridays. They no longer meet at Donas Donuts, but up the street (Encarnacion Rosas) about 3 blocks in front of Min Wah Chinese restaurant. And they don't meet at 9 am. They meet about 8:30 am and LEAVE at 8:45. If you show up at 9 am, you'll miss the hikes. People that show up are given several trail options from short and easy, to intermediate, to difficult. They can pick the one that suits them. Some of the most interesting, well-traveled, and adventurous people participate in the hiking group. They are also some of the folks who are in the very best physical shape at Lake Chapala. It's a great way to meet people and everyone is very supportive and helpful to newbies.

• Like 1

You do not have to date in your age group only if you want to. I use Mexicancupid. My last girlfriend was 39, professional, university, classy. We took trips to Colombia together had a super time. Today I am going to the beach with a 36 yo. Remember you are living in Latin America. I could have not this much fun in the U. S.

2 hours ago, JonJon said:

Really - that site is really lame! Please let me know if there is another site where you can post your photo and profile to create an interest with another single. email: JonGulla@gmail.com2861660.jpg.78f76f4d775f534babb1e4a60f296475.jpg

Maybe you and Vettforron should become buddies as he seems to have the "touch" and experience

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xena said:

And “singles groups” are for ...?

Generally to meet other single people in the hopes that you might hit it off with someone, try dating, maybe find a long-term companion or partner, or someone you'd enjoy spending time with occasionally. 

Tinder is used by people who are looking for a few hours or a night of casual sex with someone they may never see again. I suppose it doesn't have to be used like that, but that is what it's known for.

• Sad 1