Chapala.com Webboard

Professional Audio Recording Studio

tycobb1020

There is a small recording studio right in Ajijic across the street from Manix and above the foto/computer place where you can get ID fotos.  The engineer's name is Gerardo Murillo and his # is 331-486-1053.  You need to speak Spanish.  He is the brother of the guy who does the ID fotos.  I had him put together a CD of 14 of my original song demos, previously on cassettes from 25 years ago, and he engineered it very well - it sounds way better than a homemade CD.  You can also do small scale recording there, reasonable rates, very nice guy.  It's called Genesis Studio.

1 hour ago, ezpz said:

There is a small recording studio right in Ajijic across the street from Manix and above the foto/computer place where you can get ID fotos.  The engineer's name is Gerardo Murillo and his # is 331-486-1053.  You need to speak Spanish.  He is the brother of the guy who does the ID fotos.  I had him put together a CD of 14 of my original song demos, previously on cassettes from 25 years ago, and he engineered it very well - it sounds way better than a homemade CD.  You can also do small scale recording there, reasonable rates, very nice guy.  It's called Genesis Studio.

Thanks . . . however, I am not fluent in Spanish.

Archived