Chapala.com Webboard

Carlos Raminez - Is he also good with appliances?

eagles100

Carlos Raminez fixed our gas fireplace insert (needed a new part) and installed another gas fireplace insert where there was none. We are satisfied with the results.

Now, our dishwasher is on the blink and our wine cooler no longer cools properly. Is Carlos also good with appliance repair?

I'm not a fan of Electroventa so looking for different options. 

Thanks

I also highly recommend Miguel of Electrodomestico.  He is very good and honest.  He is located in Riberas right on the carretera next to Dr. Pepe Magana's vet clinic, Hidalgo #96.  The carretera through Riberas and into Chapala is called Hidalgo.  His phone numbers are:  (376) 765-4594, cell phones:  (045 333) 153-9868, (045 331) 281-2163.

Carlos Ramirez's business card says "Eectrical Installations" and "General Plumbing."  No mention of repairing appliances.

On 10/22/2016 at 2:24 PM, bdlngton said:

I also highly recommend Miguel of Electrodomestico.  He is very good and honest.  He is located in Riberas right on the carretera next to Dr. Pepe Magana's vet clinic, Hidalgo #96.  The carretera through Riberas and into Chapala is called Hidalgo.  His phone numbers are:  (376) 765-4594, cell phones:  (045 333) 153-9868, (045 331) 281-2163.

Carlos Ramirez's business card says "Eectrical Installations" and "General Plumbing."  No mention of repairing appliances.

So you've used Miguel's services and were pleased with his work?

He has no correlation with Electroventa right?

6 hours ago, eagles100 said:

So you've used Miguel's services and were pleased with his work?

He has no correlation with Electroventa right?

Miguel has always come through for me.  Honest man.  His business is Electrodomestico and he is not associated with Electroventa, which also sells appliances.

Archived