Chapala.com Webboard

Casa Bonita in west Ajijic

Kyle

Could you specify exactly where they are in west Ajijic? I have had furniture recovered in a place in that area, but possibly not the same place.

I have purchased furniture (dining chairs, loveseat and chairs) from Casa Bonita. Christina is very helpful, and had some great suggestions when I ordered. Lots of colors and options available. She also helped me to design a custom modern wood dining table and large floating display case. I am delighted with the results, however both projects took about six weeks before delivery. She is a professional designer and I highly recommend her.

1 hour ago, colliju said:

I have purchased furniture (dining chairs, loveseat and chairs) from Casa Bonita. Christina is very helpful, and had some great suggestions when I ordered. Lots of colors and options available. She also helped me to design a custom modern wood dining table and large floating display case. I am delighted with the results, however both projects took about six weeks before delivery. She is a professional designer and I highly recommend her.

Agree, she's a pro. I provided Christina with designs for a sofa and TV credenza. Both were flawlessly built and beautiful. Six weeks for wood furniture, three weeks for upholstered. She uses the same craftsmen that make furniture for Liverpool and other upscale shops, but the cost is less than retail in Guadalajara and a fraction of similar pieces NOB. 

• 2 years later...

Archived