Chapala.com Webboard

Harry

Jeanneboo

Could you please speak to the powers that be?  Revolucion mountainside is a disaster.  It is an obstacle course since the rains.  There are a lot of people who use that road and it has become hazardous.  (Please ask them to fix it not just put down sand.)  Thanks.

That road should be closed except for people living on it. There are other roads leading down the mountain that don't cause the congestion when merging with the carretera.

If La Floresta would open the public roads that they have closed, it would be easier to get out.  The other roads going down are also neighborhood roads.  The issue is that the road needs desperately to be repaired regardless if it is Mexicans or expats using it.  It is a hazard.

A lot of strong, rushing water runs down that "street". It's not a good candidate for concrete, and I don't think asphalt could take it. There is a crew there today working hard; replacing rocks is truly laborious. But in my years here, I haven't seen it that bad, so I think we can safely say this was a unique one.

Archived