Chapala.com Webboard

Flu Vaccine

tomgates

My Dad got the flu shot in 1976 and was paralysed for 2 years. I have never, and will never take one. the only people i know of that get the flu take the shots...even Louis Pasteur repudiated the notion at the end of his life, agreeing with his opposition that "it is the territory, not the germ". the money men had already taken off with the theory that vaccination creates immunity,but it is only your own body that can do that. i think the "anti-bodies" created are a sign of irritation,not immunity. sanitation, clean water and better food and living conditions are the key to maintaining the health of a population, not the myth of herd immunity....and who knows what else is in the shot.

1 hour ago, tomgates said:

NJ, thanks. Sounds like Lydia will have it prior to Nov 3. Thanks Walkers for the anti-vaccine editorial. There is one in every crowd.

actually, there are a lot of us who do our own research,but many are afraid of the pro-vaxxers vitriole and don't speak out. the propaganda of the drug companies is very well disseminated and concerned scientists are marginalized. ask to see the insert of contraindications and ingredients that comes with the vaccine,you may be enlightened...

On 10/16/2016 at 7:14 AM, the walkers said:

actually, there are a lot of us who do our own research

I am interested in your research.   Which medical journals and which issues should I locate in my library

Archived