Chapala.com Webboard

I think I´ll get a new tag made for my dog. It will have to be very large and the lettering very small. Maybe a little container that holds a scroll. It will say the following:

I am out for my daily walkabout, which I have enjoyed for 8 years since I was a pup. I need to check the messages other neighborhood dogs have left for me, look for tortilla scraps the construction workers may have left behind, and deal with some private business which I like to conduct at the far end of the abandoned field. I´ve had 2 tags already, but I hate that constant jingly sound, so I got quite adept at catching them on a piece of wire and ripping them off. I know my way home, so please don´t try to "rescue" me, as my owner, who I´m really quite fond of, will be distraught if I can´t come when she calls me because I am locked up in your house or yard, and I will also be pretty freaked out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 8:05 AM, HarryB said:

How do you deal with the loads he leaves on sidewalks and/or the malecon?

I live in the countryside, Harry. No sidewalks or malecon. Like it said, she does her business at the far end of an abandoned one hectare field. I would never leave a mess my dog made anywhere that people live or walk.

Archived