Chapala.com Webboard

Napoleon Fireplace iso

windstar

Contact Hugh to see if he can help you, then purchase & follow his instructions for shipment. He helped us 3 odd yrs ago. Great Service

Recipients,

We have reached our quota for the September Package Pickup Trip. We will not be taking any additional requests for transport for this trip. 

With that said, we want to announce our October Package Pickup Trip which will take place on the:
                                             11th of October

Deliveries from this Package Pickup Trip will start on the:
                                             15th of October

We ask everyone to go to our website, www.zippmypackages.com, and review how we conduct our operation. Pay special attention to the TO PARTICIPATE page on the site! Please, follow the instructions!

We ask you to use the Ship To Address we gave you for ALL packages we approve for transport. Nothing should be added to this address! As we have stated before, if you need to use a name in the address, use my name Hugh Roberts

Once we receive your requests, we will review them and get back to you ASAP (via email) as to whether we can transport your items or not. When you receive our approval for the transport you may send your items to the Ship To Address we gave you when you joined our service.

Also, we will require a copy of your order or invoice to support the value(s) for declaration of Mexican Import Tax. If you do not have an Approval for Transport from us and/or we do not receive a copy of the order or invoice from you, we will not transport your item(s) into Mexico.

A word about "a copy of your order or invoice". Please, do not send me a link to your account thinking that I can go into your account and get this information--I can't! You need to do this. The copy of the order or invoice needs to show the name and cost for each item.

Regards,
Hugh Roberts

You could also compare costs thru a US commercial outlet like the Fireplace Store.  http://www.efireplacestore.com/napoleon-fireplaces.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Fireplaces - RLSA&utm_term=%2BNapoleon %2Bfireplace&utm_content=Napoleon Fireplaces - RLSA

Possibly they can ship here but I'd think you're still looking at cost plus shipping plus handling plus IVA plus VAT plus plus plus if doing it above board.

I have tried to find a viable alternative on 3 prior occasions but ended up buying it through the local dealer.    If you find a fireplace outlet in Guadalajara please share the info.

I assume the local dealer you're talking about is Strom White.  I purchased a Napolean grill from them.  If that ISN'T who you're talking about, you might want to check with them.

Techno Aqua did ours a couple years ago. They were FireMagic. They were about $12,000p each. Stuff brought down here from the US is more expensive because whoever is bringing it paid sales tax in the US and then has to mark it up 16% for the IVA and then add the costs of bringing it down here. Maybe you should just drive up there and buy some and bring it down yourself.

23 hours ago, tomgates said:

Techno Aqua did ours a couple years ago. They were FireMagic. They were about $12,000p each. Stuff brought down here from the US is more expensive because whoever is bringing it paid sales tax in the US and then has to mark it up 16% for the IVA and then add the costs of bringing it down here. Maybe you should just drive up there and buy some and bring it down yourself.

IF you buy online in the US most items are tax free depending on where you ship. And shipping was include in the price. Hugh's shipping prices are very cheap. All together, much cheaper than buying here

The money you save buying them in the US is partially offset by paying someone to install them. Like buying tires on-line. Not like you can put them on yourself.

Archived