Chapala.com Webboard
gary0131

Visa Pictures

There is a photographer's shop on the lake side of Ocampo in Ajijic. He is located several doors west of the cross street Juarez. We have used him for our photos for both our temporal and permanente visas. He'll take your photo, you wait just a couple of minutes and he'll have them printed and cut the correct size for you. Last time I had six small infantil photos made and it was 150 pesos. The hubby had fewer and it was 100.

I've always had them taken at Pharm Guadalajara.

6 minutes ago, tomgates said:

I've always had them taken at Pharm Guadalajara.

One runs the risk of rejection of photos and having to go elsewhere using photos from Farmacia Guadalajara. Seems to be a crap shoot if photos taken there will be accepted or not.

• Like 2

Never had a problem over all the years. INM wouldn't know they were from PG if you took them out of the envelope. 

I took them out of the envelope & they refused them.  It makes no sense to try and then  have to go to a photographer.  Just go to the photographer mentioned.  Simple and safe.

• Like 1

Here at the new and larger INM office [a hotel converted into their office] in San Luis Potosí recently I was helping a friend get a lost RT card replaced and they had a sign that Farmacia Guadalajara photos will not be accepted and 2 names and addresses of photographers they will accept their photos from.