Chapala.com Webboard

Weather App no longer works

lkarelee

If someone has posted a remedy to this problem - please just point me in the right direction....

I have a Mac Mini, iPad, and iPhone....all of which had Wunderground and NOAA weather apps loaded.  About a month ago they stopped displaying weather south of the US border.  I contacted the support desks and they both said "we no longer handle Mexico weather stations"...So, what app will work here in Mexico?

I still use a site out of Manzanillo, which links to various useful sites: http://www.lamanzanilla.info/e_weather_links.html

Altho..this season, I have found it more useful to go outside and look up! All I have to say is, "One needs a strong ego and a thick skin to be a weather forecaster!" When all else fails, I go outside, look up, and do my Winnie the Pooh act--"Tut, tut, it looks like rain." On the other hand, I can always go by whether the dogs are venturing off the covered patio! And I can gauge whether it rained overnight by whether the puddles on the covered patio are yellow! Of, well, at least I don't have to clean up a kitty box!

17 minutes ago, windstar said:

For Wx Underground - on Wundermap click Map settings & go to hybred.  It still shows the sat image in white but it against a colored background making it easier to see.  Also check out :   smn servicio meterologico nationial 

Thanks for the setting hint using hybrid but it still doesn't work like it use to.  Too bad.

Yes World Radar has a satellite Feature. You can pick and choose your locations and save them. Also shows moving cloud formations, shows all hurricanes forming in the world, zoom in and out and drag map around to see more. Shows all weather in Mexico, etc-

Archived