Chapala.com Webboard

Fried Chicken

Miracle Worker

Josy's does a mean chicken-fried everything, including chicken, and deep-fried chicken. A lot of their stuff is overcooked, but not the chicken. In Riberas just west of the 7-11, on the mountainside. I think Soriana's fried chicken is the best.

Thanks Everyone!! We ended up going to Nuevo Posada  and we were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was lovely and felt very inviting. Had the Chicken fried steak and it was delicious. Thanks for all the suggestions, I like close to Sorianos so I will check them out for just plain fried chicken. 

Thanks! 

There is a chicken shop on the mountain side of the carreterra, 5 storefronts or so west of Colon.   Not sure if it's year round, but Dec thru March they have fried chicken on Saturday at noon until it runs out.    Comes with a tray of slaw.   Delicious mashed potatoes are extra.   

We have always been able to ask for just "dos pechugas " at Soriana and they tray it and cover with plastic wrap and price it. We think it's about the best but Tony's son's is great also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived