Chapala.com Webboard

Pinball repair

RandyW

Why so puzzled?

Maquinas De Pinball en Guadalajara y Zona Metro | Vivanuncios ...www.vivanuncios.com.mx/...guadalajara.../maquinas...pinball/v1l1...

Maquina Multijuego Guadalajara Jalisco - Máquinas Multijuegos en ...

videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.mx › ... › Máquinas Multijuegos
videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.mx › ... › Maquinitas

Maquinita Pinball 6 Bolas Urge Venta - Maquinitas de Videojuegos en ...videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.mx › ... › Maquinitas

Maquinas Tragamoneda Pinball Nuevas - Máquinas Multijuegos en ...videojuegos.mercadolibre.com.mx › ... › Máquinas Multijuegos

Máquinas tragamonedas en Guadalajara / Jalisco - PlanetaMexico www.planetamexico.com.mx/guadalajara/maquinas+tragamonedas

www.todoclasificados.mx › ... › Maquinas pinball nuevas
www.todoclasificados.mx › ... › Venta de pinball en mexico
www.todoclasificados.mx › ... › Venta de maquinas tragamonedas

Venta de maquinas tragamonedas pinball - todoclasificados.mx www.todoclasificados.mx › ... › Venta de maquinas tragamonedas

RV Ringo - thanks for the tips but these are classified listings for pinball machines for sale.  I must find someone who repairs pinball machines and can come to Lakeside.  Without that, there is no point moving my machines.  If you find something along those lines please let me know!

Most of those appear to be dealers, who whould be able to advise you, or to provide the type of service you might need.

Have you bothered to contact any of them for advice, or would you prefer that folks on this board do all of your legwork for you, and then hold your hand throughout the process?

Please give them a call, or whatever contact method works, and let us know what you discover.  I have done all I can for you.

Archived