Chapala.com Webboard

El Mencho orders Chapala, Jalisco police commander to "relax" his subordinates (Audio)

Jim Bowie

9 hours ago, 007tennis said:

Can confirm it IS CHAPALA-there was a shoot-out tonight witnessed by my wife IN CHAPALA-and a close friend has confirmed 40 dead in Leon(former familia de Michoacana are the targets) over the past few months......Nuveo Generacion Cartel(GUAD) responsible-scary times-trust me....I've lived here 10+ years and seen it all... have 30 mex cousins, unfortunatey some of them are involved in Narco activity....<<source

What on earth does that have to do with proving that it's Chapala, not Chacala? Your comment is a non sequitur.

Lol 007tennis is making like a tough guy who depends on a gun to make up for certain other missing attributes.... Sorry tennis, I am afraid scare tactics don't work around this group. We tend to band together. Oh look, it seems your original post already seems to be taken down. So its game on.

Anyone for tennis?

12 hours ago, MtnMama said:

If you read other sources, you will find out they are talking about "Chacala" NOT Chapala. Chacala, Jalisco is a community just north of Puerto Vallarta .

Actually Chacala Jalisco is in the mountains north east of Barra de Navidad. Chacala Nayarit is some distance north of PV on the coast. Wait, just found another Chacapa south of Yelapa. Does not look big enough to have a police force

The local government has denied the authenticity of the recording as well as the state prosecutors office says it has not been authenticated but then again, does the government admit to anything?

Please see below I know Oscar Espana Ramos to be an honest and truthful man. As municipal attorney /Syndicato he is the second highest official in the Chapala administration

Alfredo Oscar españa ramos

12:46 PM (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

NOTHING TO BE WORRY ABOUT CHAPALA... NO RELATION WITH THIS RUMOR, FISCALIA KNOWS AND THEY ARE ON DIRECT COMUNICATION WITH US, CHAPALA IS OUT OF THIS RUMOR, --------------------------------------------

Archived