Chapala.com Webboard

Interesting if you speek Spanish

owner

Rough translation by google translate

Elblogdelnarco.com presents and has in its possession an audio in which the leader of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel (CJNG), Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, alias El Mencho listening.

The audio video where Mencho threat and ordered police command "relax" subordinates

Sort recently a police command of Jalisco "relax" the uniformed commissioners in the area of the municipality of Chapala. Among threats and bombast, listening to authority give certainty to the Mencho that his instruction will be obeyed. "You know me and know that there is respect," he tells the police chief drug trafficker. The veracity of the audio was authenticated by this weekly.

The child was born on July 17, 1966 amid the poverty of a village of Michoacan, who did not finish elementary school, who grew up cultivating avocados and then migrate to California and he was deported for being involved in a distribution network heroin, it is today the most bloodthirsty of Mexico drug trafficker.

Rubén Oseguera Cervantes, who had adopted the name Nemesio in honor of his godfather and who is better known as 'The Mencho', the leader of the Cartel de Jalisco New Generation (CJNG) which has cells operating in twelve states of Mexico is .

Read more http://www.elblogdelnarco.com/2016/09/vídeo-audio-donde-el-mencho-amenaza-y-ordena-a-mando-policiaco-relajar-a-subordinados-.html # ixzz4JlDduECF

It seems like it's impossible to escape this sh** short of declaring martial law in Mexico and maybe even then, one could not escape it. 

Just need to mind our own business and keep a low profile and live with it or move back NOB seems to be the only choices.  I keep hoping it will go away someday but that's probably only wishful thinking to expect this in my lifetime.  Then again, it's been here "forever", only not in our faces until Calderon declared war on them.  This country sure deserves better.

25 minutes ago, bigd said:

You could fit it in somewhere between "The wonderful climate and the friendly people? 

LOL!!!!!  Thanks for bringing some lightheartedness into an otherwise very depressing topic!

I didn't see in any of the translations that it was the Chapala police chief, only that the person in question was in Chapala at the time. Maybe a chief from another locale visiting? By calling him and letting him know where he was on a holiday certainly sends a message: I know where you are. I have eyes everywhere.

Hate to spoil all your fun, but it appears that the conversation is between Mencho and the head of a state agency in Chacala, not the police chief in Chapala. This is according to people with better hearing and Spanish than those who jumped on this story and created a whole new fable out of it.

This  video could be duplicated in any City in Mexico , and carry the elements of truth.   ALSO , include the Governors, and President(?) in this

This is why you can hear  about amass grave in Veracruz (70 bodies) , 43 school children murdered, etc.

Another reason to secure the USA/Mexico border,  because the Narcos are duplicating this environment in America.

29 minutes ago, barcelonaman said:

chacala specifically mentioned here..http://www.sinembargo.mx/09-09-2016/3090285

the 

In this article written in Spanish, it clearly states that this occurred in the state of Jalisco.  From what I can ascertain, there is no Chacala in Jalisco, the closest city with this name of Chacala is in Nayarit State. 

So which is it Chacala or Chapala?

It also said that the date of this recording is not known but assumed it occurred before the PV kidnapping of Chapo Guzman's son.  And the police chief that was on the recording has since been relieved of his command and is currently being detained.  So, if this is possibly Chapala, where is our police chief and is he being detained right now?  That bit of information should confirm if it was Chapala or Chacala, right?

Archived